My dear husband has decided that we will leave for our trip at the crack of dawn. Now to me "the crack of dawn" comes sometime after I've had my Star Bucks for the morning. Not so my dear husband! He actually went to the Star Bucks near our house and asked them what time they would be ready to serve in the morning- 6:00am! 6:00am! I'm supposed to be up and ready to greet the day at 6:00am. Now that means you have to go backwards for the amount of time it takes me to wake up, shower, dress, make the bed and get my last few things down to the RV. Then run back inside and love on the puppy, who isn't getting to go on this trip, wake up the child who is also staying behind to tell her good bye and oh yes, one last thing..... This will never do! It's not happening! He's made a pallet up for me in the back of his truck and he thinks he is going to roll me in there, toss me a pillow, hand me my Star Bucks and hit the road.
I'm supposed to wake up 11 hours later and find myself somewhere in west Texas.
Obviously I'm not the best of travellers....are we there yet??? And no, there will not be a picture of me at 6:00am driving down the highway.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL I had to leave the house at 5:30 am. to get to the airport for my trip to Florida. AAAAAAGH It would be easier to just not go to bed.
Your husband must be my husband's brother! He was always pulling this leave before dawn on me, and then I finally said--go without me or leave at a human time!
Post a Comment