I just wanted to share my new frame canvas that I painted this afternoon. It has red poppies and butterfilies on a pale green background and a place for a monogram at the top. I think it makes a lovely frame for a 3 x 5 photo, hope you like it too.
Now we want to watch you stitch it!!! You may put my initials in the space - you have my permission. My birthday is in July - but you may borrow it back to show at market.
I'm afraid that you will have to get in line. It seems that there are several volunteers who will allow me to add their initials. Everyone's so helpful....still I didn't get any offers of stitching it for me.
3 comments:
Now we want to watch you stitch it!!! You may put my initials in the space - you have my permission. My birthday is in July - but you may borrow it back to show at market.
I'm afraid that you will have to get in line. It seems that there are several volunteers who will allow me to add their initials.
Everyone's so helpful....still I didn't get any offers of stitching it for me.
This is lovely, Tish!
Post a Comment